I saw a video on discord and I had to do something about it; it looked like something that would be fun to play in a game so here we are, presenting my first stab at a GLOG class:
Thursday, June 23, 2022
GLOG Class: Meteor Swordsman
You gain +1 Movement and +1 Initiative for every Meteor Swordsman template you possess.
Starting Equipment: Leather Armor, meteorite metal sword, a letter revealing the location of a fallen meteorite, good shoes.
Starting Skill [d3] 1 = Soldier, 2 = Aristocrat, 3 = Hermit
A Takeoff, Ignition
B Impact, CON +1
C Comet, STR +1
D Momentum, Celestial Body
Forged from metal fallen from the sky in ominous conflagration, your meteorite sword was created to harness the unstoppable force of the heavens. Should it break, you will need to find and acquire a pound of meteorite iron and find a smith familiar with working it. Each sword is unique in appearance, and influences its wielder in some way for up to a week after being separated from the weapon, despite it being nonmagical.
1. Lightly attracted towards iron.
2. Glows as night just enough to see the blade.
3. The blade is uncomfortably hot.
4. When swung, the air around it whistles.
5. The blade turns black when exposed to poisons or water.
6. Can be struck like a tuning fork; dogs dislike this.
1. You carry a salt lick for personal use.
2. Your first idea always seems like the best one.
3. Going indoors or below ground makes you jumpy.
4. You always pour the first bite of food and drink onto your blade at meals.
5. You refuse to turn over your weapon for any reason.
6. You tie a ribbon to the handle after every kill. You resent when someone takes your kill.
I saw dreaming dragonslayer's recent post about making monsters singular and thought it was a really cool idea. The Basilisk Born of th...
Credit to Vesko81 Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition has an absolute plethora of player options in the form of classes, subclasses and "...
All heraldry from here. The Hollow Guard. Their sigil is that of 3 conjoined legs on a white field. Their armor is fused shut and completel...