Thursday, January 20, 2022

State of the Table 2022: Books, Bowls, and Beyond the Veil

I wanted to write a quick update since I haven't been very active thus far in 2022. My editors and collaborators are hard at work revising the Beyond the Veil content I have up on the blog in preperation to compile it into a playtest. Along that same line, I am planning on launching a Kickstarter in the next month or two (depending on outside factors and playtest results) so that I can get this damn thing out into the world. Even if it is unsuccessful I will put the book up on itch.io and DriveThruRPG and take the invaluable experience into whatever I decide to do afterwards.

EDIT: A lot of the BTV content on the blog is really out of date now and has had a lot of content and theming changes but I am leaving it up for legacy purposes so that I, and others, can see how I started and where I end up in the future.

As far as non BTV content, I plan on doing more of that this year. Aside from more TTRPG topics, my partner and I have decides to create cooking videos for our own amusement and try out some new recipes this year. I'll be linking those here when we get arouns to them. I also think it would be fun to figure out how to prepare food and drinks mentioned in media that have no obvious recipe.

My first book review is up, covering House of Leaves. Go check it out! The book is a unique experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment